The ultimate Winter comfort soup, packed with healthy garlic and aromatic leeks.
Potato leek soup may just be one of the most amazing and delicious soups of all time. You have the comfort of the potato with the absolute wellness of leeks and garlic. What’s more, it’s so simple. All I really want in the Winter, because I am not a cold weather girl, is to put a bunch of stuff in a pot, transfer it to a blender, puree and just sip.
– 1-2 stalks of leeks, depending on your batch size. I always vote double batch. Leeks are very cheap at our farmers market.
– 6-10 medium/large redskin potatoes
– 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
– 2 bouillon cubes
– 8-12 cups of water
– 3 tsp salt
– nooch (optional, for deliciousness)
– almond milk (optional, for desired creaminess)